To Add Ground Covers:
1. Select the Pencil draw icon in the bottom left-hand corner
2. Select the Draw Area icon from the pop-up window
• Tip: Tapping different endpoints allows you to draw a straight line
• Tip: Dragging on the screen allows you to trace. Begin outlining area you would like the ground cover to go
3. Select what grass, mulch, pavement, etc. you would like
4. Select "Done"
5. Resize and move the ground cover if needed
Hint: When using the pen tool to trace out an area on your drawing you can touch one area of the design, lift your finger and touch another area and iScape will create a straight line between the two points. The undo/redo tool on the top navigation might be helpful to adjust your work.
Hint: You can change the type of ground cover inside a traced-out area at any time by selecting it and choosing a new cover.