Sprucing Up Your Home For Impending Sale
January 28, 2020
Is your home going on the market in the upcoming months? Use iScape to see where you can make improvements to curb appeal before you spend a dime! Just snap a photo of the front of your home and play around with iScape’s dynamic features that enable you to see how minor improvements may help sway potential buyers.
Here are a few tips to guide you on your way to Sold!
- Start with adding matching pots on either side of the door. Which suits your home best? Classic topiaries or lush tropical plantings? Why not test them out before making either a reality?
- iScape offers a myriad of lighting options that may change the mood of your home in minutes. Changing your outdoor lighting is a quick and easy update that may really give your home a make-or-break lift.
- Patio furniture can change the look of an entire yard. Try dropping in a few different sets to see what kind of mood you want to set. Don’t forget the fire pit!
- With iScape, you can even see if a fresh layer of mulch would make a welcome addition, just use the “add cover” function and draw along your existing bed lines. Choose which kind of mulch you’d like to fill in with and you’ll find yourself wishing it was that easy in real life!
- Did you know you could add a fence in minutes? Although a fence may be considered a steep investment, it may interest buyers that have a serious interest in privacy.
- Try out some new doors, windows, shutters, garage doors and even pools.
- You can customize the look of your home for what season you’re putting your home on the market. In the spring? Add tulips and daffodils. In Autumn? Here’s what it will look like with trees in autumn’s colors.
- Does the existing landscaping need a pick-me-up? Try adding a weeping spruce for winter interest or a row of lush Hydrangeas to provide a little privacy from the neighbors.
By using iScape to make the right choices, you save money and time that you’d rather spend on your NEW home.
If you are not already an iScape user, you can download the app today and design the landscape of your dreams!